The 7th Digital Ship Singapore conference & exhibition took g place at Suntec on 1 & 2 October 2013. Designed to reflect the country's strong position in the global shipping market and to provide the region's ship owners and managers with a forum to learn more about the advanced communication services and innovative technology available to them, Digital Ship Singapore also offers an ideal meeting point for users to learn from each other and meet potential business partners, suppliers and customers.
An interactive two day forum of presentations and panel discussions at the most senior level investigated advancements in maritime technology and looked ahead at the challenges and opportunities in this sector, and provided the audience with the chance to listen to their peers, learn about market developments - and look at what is shaping the industry today.
A concurrent exhibition showcased solutions in maritime communications, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, and other technical innovations in the shipping sector.
If you want to make sure that you and your company are first to hear about developments in satellite communications, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, safety & security - as well as the chance to hear from leaders in all of these fields, then make sure you register now to attend Digital Ship Singapore 2013.
- Abhilash Mehrotra, Director, NewsLink
- Chris Sivertz, Correspondent Representative for South East Asia, GVF
- Cornel Ciocan, Director, Net Vision Corporation
- Danielle Edwards, Maritime Product Manager, Mobility, Intelsat
- Dennis Svane Hansen, Head of Group Strategic Crewing, Thome Ship Management
- Derek Ashley, Technical Trainer, Inmarsat Training Academy
- Dominic Ng, Director, Maritime Software, South Asia / Oceania, GL Maritime Software
- Eric Jan Bakker, VP Sales Asia Pacific, Astrium Services - Marlink
- Frank Coles, President, Inmarsat Maritime
- Howard Hughes, Manager, Maritime Engineering, Inmarsat
- Jackson Pho, Director, Business System and Process, MSI
- Jeremy Lindegaard-Stewart, General Manager - AST (Asia) Ltd
- Kalyan Chatterjea, Academy Consultant, EMAS Academy
- Kyle Hurst, Director Market Development - Maritime, Thuraya
- Martin Nygate, Director, Gentay
- Morten Lind Olsen, CEO, Dualog AS
- Peter Blackhurst, Head of Safety Services - Maritime, Inmarsat
- Rajat Verma, Fleet Superintendant, Maersk Line Singapore Pte Ltd
- Renu Yadav, Training Coordinator, EMAS Academy
- Shankar GA, PMS Superintendent, OSM Singapore
- Suresh Thomas, Technical Superintendent, OSM Singapore
- Vivian Quenet, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific, Managing Director, KVH Industries Pte Ltd.
- Walter Hannemann, Head of Vessel IT & Navigation Equipment Support, TORM A/S
*Please note that certain speakers may be subject to confirmation and/or alteration. Digital Ship reserves the right to amend speakers/topics as necessary.