The 11th Annual Digital Ship Scandinavia conference & exhibition is taking place on 5th & 6th March 2014. Designed to provide the region's ship owners and managers with a forum to learn more about the advanced communication services and innovative technology available to them, Digital Ship Bergen also offers an ideal meeting point for users to learn from each other and meet potential business partners, suppliers and customers.
An interactive two day forum of presentations and panel discussions at the most senior level will investigate developments in maritime technology and look ahead at the challenges and opportunities in this sector, and will provide the audience with the chance to listen to their peers, learn about market strategy - and look at what is shaping the industry today. A concurrent exhibition will showcase solutions in maritime communications, ship management software, charts & navigation, crew training & welfare, fuel monitoring and measurement tools, and other technical innovations in the shipping sector.
All sessions entirely free of charge for shipping companies – and just €895 for all others. This includes access to any conference session, the concurrent exhibition and all refreshment and networking breaks - including the Gala Dinner on 5 March, kindly hosted by Marlink – our new Global Sponsor for 2014.
*Just €445 to attend one day only – including the Energy Efficiency Stream on 5 March.*
- Bjørn K Haugland, Executive Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, DNV GL
- Alexander Krcma, Product Manager IP Solutions, Astrium Services
- Capt. Filip Svensson, Vice President Marine Operations, Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA
- Raimo Warkki, Commercial Ship Communications & Systems, Stena IT
- Tore Morten Olsen, Head of Maritime, Airbus Defence and Space
- Helle Gleie, Executive Director, KPI Association and Director, Sustainable Shipping Initiative (SSI)
- Walter Hannemann, Head of Vessel IT & Navigation Equipment Support, TORM A/S
- Evert Flier, Managing Director, Norwegian Hydrographic Service (NHS)
- Peter Lundahl Rasmussen, Senior Marine Technical Officer, BIMCO
- Haydn Jones, CEO, Applied Weather Technology Inc.
- Sean Crowley, Electrical & Automation Manager, Stolt Tankers B.V
- Nils-Olav Troland, Operation Manager, DOF ASA
- Michael Carter, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite Broadcasting AS
- Tom Erling Hansen, Head of Sales Europe North, Airbus Defence and Space
- Mark Warner, Business Development Manager, ShipServ
- Soren Hansen, Naval Architect, Principia North A/S
- Jukka Ignatius, Sales Manager, Advisory Systems, ABB Marine & Cranes
- Rene Taudal Poulson, Associate Professor, Copenhagen Business School
- Michael Moller Hansen, Analyst, Propulsion Dynamics
- Maarten Van Der Klip, General Manager Project Sales & Development, Wärtsilä
- Thor Hukkelås, Principal Engineer, Marine Operations, Kongsberg Maritime
- Tor Svanes, CEO & Managing Director, Navtor
- Kyle Hurst, Director Channel Development, Station 711
- Danielle Edwards, Maritime Product Manager, Mobility, Intelsat
- Agnar Tveten, Director, Radio Medico Norway
*Please note that certain speakers may be subject to confirmation and/or alteration. Digital Ship reserves the right to amend speakers/topics as necessary.