Digital Ship are excited to be returning to Singapore – for the 8th year in a row. We have once again developed the programme to reflect the important developments in the Singaporean – and Global - shipping market, as well as to provide the region’s owners and managers with a forum to learn more about the products and services that can ensure their companies remain at the forefront of the shipping industry.
Digital Ship Singapore will also provide an ideal meeting point for users to learn from each other and meet potential business partners. An interactive two day forum of presentations and panel discussions at the most senior level will investigate developments in maritime technology and look ahead at the challenges and opportunities in this sector. A concurrent exhibition will showcase solutions and innovation in maritime communications and technology.
This year the key topics that will be covered are:
- Developments and Lessons in Maritime Communications
- Efficiency in Vessel Operations
- Big Data Analysis for Business Optimisation
- Developments in eNavigation and ECDIS Performance
- Solutions for Enhancing Safety & Training
- Plus – new for 2014 – a focus session hosted by The Maritime Data Optimisation Initiative– which will look in more detail how the use of data from ships systems can and will change the modern maritime industry.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Capt. Franz G Klassen, Manager, Fuel Strategy, Global Marine Operations, APL
- Saurish Nandi, Head of Procurement, Rickmers Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Capt. Ninad Mhatre, Head of Commercial & Operations, Rickmers Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Capt. Scott Ritchie, Marine Manager, OSM Ship Management PTE
- Narendra Singh Bisht, Marine Superintendent, OSM Ship Management PTE
- Prashant Mathur, Manager (Marine, Safety & Quality), Selandia Ship Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Capt. Atul Vatsa, Senior Manager Marine Standards & Vetting, Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd Singapore
- Sharon Ong, Key Account Manager - Asia Pacific, Airbus Defence and Space
- Suyeon Lee, General Manager, Marketing Division, STX Marine Service
- Hirofumi Futamata, Manager, Maritime Solution Sect., Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding
- Frode Klepsvik, former Norwegian Hydrographer, Managing Director, MT-Marine Technologies Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Chris Fowler, Regional Commercial Manager, Nautisk
- Noel Jelsma, Regional Director Asia Pacific, Eniram
- Chris Lim, Senior Key Account Director, Mobility Services, Intelsat
- Robert Kenworthy, CEO, H2O Satellite
- Kyle Hurst, Director Channel Development, Station711
- Dominic Ng, Head of Maritime Software, DNVGL Software
- Pierre Jean Beylier, CEO, SpeedCast
- Ingolf Sætrevik, Director of Sales and Marketing, Palantir
- George Hoyt, Executive Committee & Projects Director, InterManager
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Peter Schellenberger, Group Director Sales & Marketing, Sinwa (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Bjorn Kristiansen, Segment Manager, Offshore, Marlink
- Kalyan Chatterjea, Academy Consultant, EMAS Training Academy & Simulation Centre
- Renu Yadav, Training Executive, EMAS Training Academy & Simulation Centre
- Bernard Santos, Senior Manager, Sales, Global Access Group – Smart Communications Inc
- Gibson Villanueva, Account Manager-Asia,Thuraya
- Jeremy Lindegaard-Stewart, General Manager, Applied Satellite Technology Asia Pte Ltd
- Vivian Quenet, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific, KVH Industries
- Max van de Kemenade, Sales Manager, Netwave Systems B.V.
- Htunn Lynn, Technical Support Specialist, Airbus Defence and Space
- Joanna Soh, Key Account Manager, Marlink
- Thomas Busk Jacobsen, Managing Director, Palantir Pan-Asia Pte. Ltd.
For more information about this event and to find out how you could join our panel of expert speakers please contact email@example.com
If you are interested in learning more about how you could use Digital Ship Singapore to share information about your company and products with the 250+ delegates that will be in attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to reserve your free delegate place (free for ship owners and managers) then please fill in the registration form. Please note registration includes access to all the conference sessions, the exhibition and all networking and refreshment breaks – including the Gala Dinner kindly hosted by Marlink.
Exclusive Site Visit – Open to Digital Ship Singapore Conference Attendees:
Following the close of the conference at 15:30, Digital Ship are pleased to announce a special site visit to the EMAS Training Academy & Simulation Centre Singapore, a S$10 million maritime training institute dedicated to advancing safety, operational standards and equipping our offshore and onshore personnel with the specialised skills required to execute intricate offshore operations. The Academy offers maritime professionals a meticulously structured curriculum to increase operational efficiency while enhancing the ability to safeguard lives, protect assets and prevent harm to the environment. We designed our programs to keep our personnel up-to-date with the latest technology and operational requirements and to ensure that our staff exceeds the highest international standards. Our Dynamic Positioning courses have been fully certified by the Nautical Institute, UK.
Please note attendees must make their own way to and from the Academy.
The address is: Blk 20 Ubi Crescent, Ubi Techpark, Unit 01-02, Singapore 408565
Directions to the Academy